Urgent Care Hospice Inc. knows the kind of care needed by patients dealing with a life-limiting condition. To provide the appropriate care, we have a team of visiting hospice nurses. One of them can be assigned to your ailing loved one to provide the medical, physical, and emotional support they require for continued wellness.
A visiting hospice nurse can help your loved one and your family in the following ways:
- Recording and reporting changes in your loved one’s condition
- Providing assistance with their daily needs
- Collaborating with your loved one’s healthcare team for better medical aid
- Providing support for both patients and their families
- Helping you determine the right healthcare decisions to make
Set an appointment or call 915-213-5453 to get started on a care plan.